Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 months ago

Does your everyday life consists of harassment and bullying?

If so, how do you deal with it?

not right now,maybe you should tell those people to stop harrassing you or you will talk to the police about it

• Dze

i ignore people that are fixated on annoying me .. theyre tiny minded people that are attempting to feel larger about themselves .. i dont give them any satisfaction by ever reacting to it unless they cross the line to physical, then theyre likely to get body slammed ...

😄

No.

If anything, it consists of me being an absolute bxtch online while maintaining good standing offline.

However... I've been in that position before. And often times, I ended up becoming my bullies' right hand.

If you can't beat them? Beat them at their own games, I guess?

No not at all. If it were I would try to face it starting with a healthy mild approach all the way down to forceful and bloody if need be. I despise people that use others like that.

I deal with it knowing they are more stupid than I am