should i move abroad?

Hi! I'm a 21 y/o college student who's been living in the states almost my whole life. I'm extremely fascinated with both Canada and Japan, hopefully can move to one of these places one day. But, I have a worry on my mind. I did move out the house once. About 2 years ago, I was in a bad place in my life and I moved all the way to North Dakota (Dont ask me why ND hahah) and i also brought a friend with me who was also willing to come live with me. Long story short we didn't even last a full year, we left 9 months in in our apartment contract. There were times where we just missed our friends and families. We got so depressed because we didn't know anybody. Our apartment was a complete mess. We were a mess, physically and mentally. I've never seen myself that low in my life. Anyways, im worried that later in my life if i do decide to move abroad, I will sink back down in that hole. due to the fact that naturally im a hermit and i barely go out, so meeting new people is hard for me. Should i just live near my family the rest of my life? Because funny enough we all live near each other haha, my two brothers and their families live like 5 mins away from me and my parents, i still live with them.

You shoud try a vaction to those places. Learn thare way of life, language and culture. I would recomend looking uo walter's world on you tube. He is a travle youtuber.

Sksksksksksksksksk

If you want, it ur choice

thats up to you if you want to do that or not

You will have difficulty obtaining a visa unless and until you are a lot more mature than your questions indicate you are. "haha" is just one of the issues (and you claim to be 21)?

In live in North Dakota, by the way. haha.

• daniel5 months agoReport

But regarding my "haha", I'm writing on yahoo answers, not some paper written in MLA format or something where I have to be formal. I'm being myself, that's how I am. I chuckle, i laugh, I'm sorry you were triggered by that. But you are right, I lack maturity. I know i do.

Yes, do it! I did the same thing with my girlfriend at 21. We moved to Germany after learning she was pregnant and lived there for 5 years and other countries after that...it was great.

Perhaps you shouldn't look TOO far ahead - and be open enough to consider spending a year out in Japan or Canada - or an extended holiday even. Catch the brilliant coach Anthony Robbins on Youtube.

• .

I moved to Japan after graduating university at taught at an English language school for almost two years. It was a good experience and I would recommend it.

• Pam

Yes! You should move to Canada which is in a far better place that the U.S. rightnow under this criminal called Trump who is robbing us blind!! Build your life abroad.

Jdjdjd djjdjdjd. J h h