Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 months ago

Are Aries worst of the worst?

Seems like they are.

Kate Gosslin from kate plus 8- abusing her 8 kids and using them for money. All 8 kids act like they hate her in front of the camera. Her ex husband despises her and makes it his life mission to make her pay for all the hell she gave him and their kids

Shayna Hubers 20 something year old who shot and killed her boyfriend just because he dumped her to go on a date with miss universe. Then laughed about it in front of police and told him she gave him the facelift he wanted by shooting him in the face and did push ups right after interrogation room

Alec Baldwin Worst father known for treating daughter Ireland Baldwin like crap calling her a pig on voicemail that got leaked

Kourtney K Known as the really selfish, annoying, boring Kardashian

Stephen Paddock The Las Vegas shooter killed 58 people

Are there any ones who aren't like this?

• Favourite answer

Yulp my sister is an Aries. She never thinks about anybody but herself. She told my mom a bunch of lies about me because she knows i'm her favorite . She's such a freaking jealous hobag.

A person's sun sign is only a fraction of who they are; the Ascendant & Moon signs are as equally influential as the Sun sign. In fact, having an Ascendant in Scorpio (as I do) is said to change the entire dynamic & personality of the one born with it as it takes preeminenceover the sun sign. So I'm a Virgo Sun, Pisces moon, Scorpio rising but my predominant traits, characteristics & appearance are very much Scorpion-esque (wearing a lot of black, esp lace, being very intense & introverted yet magnetic, sexually magnetic w/a piercing gaze & unintentionally intimidating to name a few). So assuming all Aries (or any sun sign) natives are negatively this way or that way based solely on their date of birth is very unfair, narrow-minded & prejudicial in my opinion.

No because the position of the stars in relation to a set range of dates have zero impact on ones appearance and personality. Zero

Every person is different.

See astrology for the nonsense that it really is

What’s dumb is using a few freaks to define a sign.  How about Taurus?   Hitler,  Stalin, Kim il Sung all were Taurus’s.   Does that mean every Taurus is a dictator waiting to kill millions?  Of course not.  Aries are awesome.

No they are best of the best

• Snoopy

No. My friends are Aries with moon in Aquarius horse. They are cool. Aquarius sun is even more humanitarian than that unfortunately...

It depends on the person. You can't really stereotype but generally horoscopes are fun as some people ask lots of qs on here.

• Benny

No, mentally deficient people who believe in asstrology are the worst.

i dont think so

NO....MY DAUGHTER AND MY HUSBAND ARE APR 3 BABIES AND IVE HAD 2 ARIES MAIN SQUEEZE MEN IN THE PAST...I ALWAYS LOVE WATER AND FIRE SIGNS...

It's Hard to find any who don't act like douchebags probably