michelle asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

I can’t get high?

I’m 14 years old, I know what you’re thinking. “Why is a 14 year old trying to get high?”, well to put it simple I seen my friends doing it, so I was like hey, I wanna try it. So I did. I inhaled it like they told me to, then I let it out, and I didn’t feel anything. Keep in mind that this is my first time using a wax pen or well doing anything. I kept hitting it and nothing happened I thought something is wrong with the cart, but I looked at my friends and they were high and i was just standing there talking big hits and still nothing happened. So I was sulking in class and the seniors I sit next to asked me what’s wrong so I told them I can’t get high, and they said maybe my body needs to gets used to it?

We are so sorry that you can't get high.

Take it easily fella

careful not to overdose yourself young lad.

yeah me neither I used to smoke with people just to hang out with them and I always want to do something else than just sitting around staring at a wall, they said yes they would do what I wanted but first I had to get them some weed and then I realized that they only wanted to smoke and not do anything else, I was with one of my friends one day he was a heavy smoker he asked me if I wanted a hit and I told him that I was all set and then I realized he was just in his own world his pupils were dilated in his face was turning red and was just staring at nothing and then I realized I don't get high like they do

Suck like a straw, but take small hits then breathe in and take a few more hits and breathe in after each hit then hold it in for about 20 seconds (if you can) and let it out. Or try a blunt or hitting a bong. Might get you higher, but be careful with what you're doing because people are out lacing weed and the cartridge could be fake. Most fake ones don't get you high and are very dangerous so don't be buying anything online or hitting some random persons pen or blunt etc. Unless you know them very well. Make sure you inhale the way I suggested and lay down and relax. Watch some YouTube videos and enjoy your high :)

i have heard other people say that they cant either, i wouldnt know but from what isee in this ol world count your blessings!!!!

maybe god dont want you to get high which is why you cant get high

• audrey

That's odd. Are you sure that your "friends" weren't screwing with you? Maybe they weren't high either. Maybe whatever you all smoked was fake and they knew it but you didn't?

• michelle2 months agoReport

I’m pretty sure that my friends weren’t messing around. There eyes were red and they couldn’t focus etc.. I bought one for myself and it made my head hurt but that’s pretty much.

Jump on a plane if you want to get high. Then jump out with a parachute. Not many other things come close to that rush.

• Andy C

Count yourself extremely lucky. The high is what makes things addictive and if you can't screw up your dopamine, you have much better odds of survival than most everyone else.

Unless you have too much dopamine already, but then you'd know it. You would be able to hold a glass.