Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 months ago

HAIR PROS: I would love your HONEST opinion on my recent Balayage?

I got balayage on my hair about three days ago. Im not sure how I totally feel about. Maybe its just because its something new or is it that it actually looks bad? It was a pretty expensive service ($280). So I would be pretty upset with the salon if it looks bad. So I would love to hear y'alls opinion on what you think of my hair and if i should get a color correction at a different salon.

i think it is totally fine, all you need now is the right moisturizer and conditioner to make it smooth and slick. heres a picture when i did it.

Sorry Sweetie, it just looks like you need your roots doing and a better haircut. Go back to the salon and ask to speak to the manager, tell them you're not happy and see if you can work something out. But if you decide you like it that's all that matters.

Looks like you need to touch up your new growth.

You look like a $20 hooker.

The right side is good but the left side is horrible

It looks good although styling would do it better, but I think 280 is a lot of money my local salon only charges 50 but i suppose it depends on the area the salon is in

It looks awful but why is the upper left not the same as all the rest?  Is this wigs?  Look your hair is NOT healthy enough for another dye job so live with it and let your hair heal some.

The colors are pretty but i would dispute the charge they could have done a much better job than that sorry to say it but i don't wanna lie and then someone tells you in a rude way that it doesn't look so good.

• kelvin

i think you got ripped off

i do not not much about hair but to be it looks like your stylist did more of an ombree with radom little streaks, For example on left there is werid streak that looks like it goes up to far.