Crying after waking up?

I’ve been living with my husband for 2 years now and ever since we started living together I cry whenever I wake up and he’s not next to me. I text him or look for him in the apartment and I don’t think he’d leave me so it’s not that but I just don’t like the feeling of missing him when I wake up.

*backstory story* My grandparents raised me as my parents lived in a different country and got divorced when I was 6 months old. They’re older now about to be 80 years old and I remember growing up if I didn’t see them right when I woke up I would cry and wonder where they went or why they left me but they would sometimes be in the kitchen or go grocery shopping while i slept. I would freak out for a second until I calmed myself down and knew they just stepped out.

You can overcome it. Put something out of your life that keeps reminding you about losing someone.

You need a course of therapy STAT before you destroy your marriage. You have attachment issues and sound extremely immature. Get help before you ruin what you have.

• Helen

You need to speak to a therapist.

You need to speak to a licensed professional. You must realize your behavior is not normal AND you HAVE to be wearing your husband down.

The "get a dog" advice is impractical. If you can't take care of yourself you have no business owning a dog.

• Sony2 months agoReport

**didn’t know this issue would be back**

Are you on anykind of depression medication?

• Sony2 months agoReport

I used to be on anxiety medication but I learned coping skills to help me without medication so I go running/hiking 

Try getting a cat or a dog. It can really help having another living creature in the room or sofa with you and help alleviate fears of isolation.

• Sony2 months agoReport

I used to always have a dog but he passed away last year, but it’s always been the same with me