promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jelly’s asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 months ago

Is there a way to build muscle and still look slim?

Update:

If so then how?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes this is the very best way to do that I’ve been in your shoes so I know how it feels. That’s why I want to help you end the frustration and finally start gaining some real muscle.

After many years of painstaking research and experimentation, I’ve developed a system that packs muscle on even the skinniest, most genetically cursed hardgainers around.

Over the last 23 years I’ve used this system to achieve lightning fast results with more than 52,000 thousand skinny hardgainers just like you…https://65d739w-sv4fp890um6js1m-4e.hop.clickbank.n...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Bruce Lee was a perfect example. With his shirt on he looked like a little skinny man. With his shirt off he was solid muscle.

Exercise, lift weights and do not eat too much junk and you too can look like him, sort of.

• Logan
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

You will look slim if you are not fat. Gains in muscle size from lifting are usually not measurable.

• 8 months ago

Building muscle just increases your body mass and it takes at least a couple months to even start working at all. Muscular people don't look fat

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yeah. Lift in the 1-5 rep range. 6-12 rep range specifically focuses on hypertrophy (aka size) so don't do that. 1-5 reps builds smaller, stronger, denser muscle. And then if you ever reach a point where you don't want to get bigger, just stop working on getting stronger. Lift to maintain what you have.

• 8 months ago

Yes.  Workout but don't always do power-lifting moves (high weight low reps), do a mixture of strength and muscular endurance exercises (i.e. higher reps).  It also has a lot to do with diet.  Watch what you eat in addition to doing regular exercise and you will likely get the results you want.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.