Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 5 months ago

What kind of people back Trump no matter what he does..ignore all his faults and make him out to be tough smart self made etc?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • RP
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

While it confounds me, my guess is some people, along with not knowing better, wanted someone who was not a traditional or establishment politician who would shake things up, break rules and conventions, and be somewhat of a renegade in office, etc, and those people feel he has delivered exactly what they expected, not realizing the full extent of the damage he has done to the country and to many of them.

• 5 months ago

demotwats no wike twump he bad, aww dey know ith,, twump bad,ever listen to all of his remarks w zero soundbites from your pals on colb] maddow vox etc? not even once?

useless

you people are stupid

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

People who are insecure and admire someone who is confident and thumbs his nose at the establishment.

People who are seeking someone to blame for their own inadequacies or vulnerable economic situation [the government, immigrants, people of color, Democrats].

People with an education too limited to enable them to see the "big picture."

People who are followers and not accustomed to thinking for themselves.

• 5 months ago

Ignorant fools or people who are as bad or worse human beings and love to see the criminal succeed. I think that covers most of the group. There are some I cannot explain.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

The kind that doesn't exist. Get back to your kindergarten class

• 5 months ago

They tend to be blue-collar working class, middle- to low-income, older white Republican Americans. They are often rural or from small towns as well. That is Trump's base. They believe that he is a self-made man, tells it like it is and wants to protect America from illegal aliens moving up across our southern border. They believe Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump, despite the lies.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Stupid bigots, i. e. Americans

• 5 months ago

LOL - and Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc were faultless??

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

they are either Russian GRU trolls , or are as crooked and corrupt as he is .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.