brianna asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 months ago

any clue what this might be?

so, i’ve been sort of sick these last two weeks. i have not been able to eat anything without feeling nauseous after. i went to a doctor after it had continued for a week, i told them everything that was wrong. they did blood work but everything came back normal. i haven’t been able to eat the best for the last two weeks and it’s worrying me. i figured i had just ran into a bug and caught something. but do bugs really last two or more weeks? sometimes i’ll have sharp pains right below my ribs. i’m not sure what it is and i’m really scare and worried about it. i want to eat but it hurts my stomach so much that i’m scared to. i try to eat as much as i can but no matter what i end up getting nauseous. anyone know of what this might be?

Why aren't the doctors doing more exams?? Have them do an x-ray, or ultra sound to see what's inside your stomach.

No idea. You should be going to a gastroenterologist. A doctor that specializes in the digestive system.