Do you think if WWE used Gail Kim correctly, she could've been a huge star for them?

I believe Gail had the potential to become a huge name for the company, if they got behind her more. They did build her up at first, but then they later dropped the ball on her. Which I thought was a huge mistake. Gail was good looking, had fine features, cute face, had wavy long black hair, tight body & was a... show more I believe Gail had the potential to become a huge name for the company, if they got behind her more. They did build her up at first, but then they later dropped the ball on her. Which I thought was a huge mistake.

Gail was good looking, had fine features, cute face, had wavy long black hair, tight body & was a very talented in-ring wrestler. So she had a great image.

I guess Gail needed to improve on her promos though. But that's something that would've happened gradually, once she got comfortable on the mic.

The way her WWE career ended was just ridiculous. Eliminating herself from the battle royal was very unprofessional & childish. It made wrestling look completely phony.

I do think they should've given Gail a more prominent role on Raw or Smackdown. They also should've given her more storylines to work with, so she could've developed a character to play on TV.