Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

How do deal with stupid, rude coworkers?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

To deal with rude co-workers is by telling them off and that you only worry about your boss.

Lv 6
    2 months ago

That's what Human Resources is for.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

just ignore them and if they bother you talk to the managers about it

• Cyrus
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Report them, and make sure you have proof of their conduct. Don't worry about thinking you're gonna be considered a snitch or a beta for doing this. Another option is to leave your job, but make sure you're guaranteed another job offer. You're question deals with learning how to handle other people, but the truth is you can't handle them, you can only learn to adapt or find someone with higher authority to help you. Rudeness sometimes isn't a rule or norm that is against company policy. My best bet for you is to simply adapt. When i started my job I was surrounded by a lot of young dumb idiots with no maturity, but since I advanced by tough work I've got promoted into an environment that show a lot more respect than my old position. You gotta be the change you wanna see my friend.

Hope I Helped ^_^

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

here's what I use to do........I'd swipe stuff off other co workers desks and leave it on the annoying person's desk........and then sit back and watch the fireworks.

• Fred
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

and that action make you worse.

• 2 months ago

what did ur co workers do?

tell the manager on them

• 2 months ago

Either you find stupid rude ones at the bottom or climb the ladder to find arrogant rude ones. The trick is and always will be to rise above them. They'll soon shut their faces when they find out you're next in line to be their boss. They wont even dare look you in the eye.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

tell them to go poopoo in the potty and not in the food :/ last time i went i had to send the burger back because there were bits of green diarrhea in it

• Kidddas
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

are u working in the restaurant?
      did ur co workers messing around with food and contaminating food?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Be polite, professional and courteous, that's all you need to do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.