Music from the Sonic $1 Hot Dog Ad?

Okay so that ad that Sonic ran for their $1 All-American Dog and Chili-Cheese Coneys promotion had some killer tune playing through it. The ad was 6 seconds long but the music was just so good. I have been going through YouTube with no ad blocker on trying to find it again so I can try Shazaming it but I can't find the ad anywhere now. The ad was really recent, like within the last 3 weeks, so I'm hoping someone knows what I'm talking about because that music was so good

This is probably something cut just for the commercial. Studio players that do these are among the best in the business, doing these on improv or with no rehearsal. 6 seconds for somebody to shine, then take the check and go to they next session. Same deal with folks who play for movie scores. Not my gig, but I have colleagues who have played for 2,000 films!! Yeah, Hollywood and comparable, not low budget. These people are not famous, but are gods in the industry