where to do GSCES course in lambeth london ??

looing to do all my GSCES this year

4 Answers

  • 11 months ago

    Are you school age? If so the local authority should help you find a school place.

    If you are an adult you can look at colleges of further education, or online colleges. Generally FE colleges will not provide a full programme of GCSEs. They tend to offer maths, and perhaps English, though some may only do numeracy and literacy functional skills which are a less preferred option. They will often have a few different GCSE options, but they don't generally expect students to do a full time programme of GCSEs. They are more usually offered as evening classes, or supplements to other vocational courses, like the BTEC first diploma.

    In that regard online colleges may give you more options and control over your total programme of study. Obviously distance learning does have it's particular challenges and require a high degree of self-motivation and organisation. You can combine study at a local FE college with distance learning to help you get the curriculum you want.

  • 11 months ago

    If you're under 18 - schools would be an obvious choice.

    If you're over 18 - look on your council's website for adult education resources

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

    Phone your local LEA, number online and ask them.

  • 11 months ago

    Not too sure I guess it’s possible

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.