Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 9 months ago

Why is everyone doing the Penny riddle wrong?

There are many ways of putting the "Penny...5 children..." riddle in order. The correct way is "Penny's mom has 5 children. 1st is January.... 4th is April. What is the name of the 5th child?" I've seen one where it puts it in a way where it goes "...4th is April What is the name of the 5th child.?" That is grammatically incorrect and you cannot confirm "What" is the name of the 5th child, because there is no comma between April and What. Make sure grammar and things like punctuation are correct, it can change the riddle by a lot. People also say that it doesn't have a question mark at the end, so it is not a question, but instead a period and a question mark after. I'm just trying to say is there a reason people are putting all these grammar errors and question marks after the comma?

The fifth child is named "What".

• martin

Penny was an old bike .,I rode one myself it was good ar the time ,until the courts made maintenance legit ,now what else can I help you with

who is this "everyone" you speak of.? I only see the Big Kahuna here.

I guess because you are the Grammar Police.