Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

Is it ok if I eat a little bit of French fries twice a week or will it slowdown my progress.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Nooo NO counting calories, NO cutting carbs, NO hours of boring exercise and NO sacrificing delicious foods.

Enjoyable, FAST, Lasting Weight Loss

The Flat Belly Code Program Is A Proven Weight Loss Program That Uses Your Body’s “H” Factor To Ignite Your Natural Fat Burning Power https://a27ec4map2ygr422i91-po9oah.hop.clickbank.n...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Your progress for what?

• audrey
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It's ok. You must have more will power than me. I have to have a super size fries not just a few. Lol

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

avoid it if possible .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Not really, Carbs and starches are still necessary for "instant" energy boosts as you workout and burn off so many. Even though your goal is to reduce the amount of fat built up within your body, sometimes digesting carbs goes straight to energy to be used during the burning off. It is like this -- say cooking a piece of beef steak for a stir-fry. It takes a while for the heat of the pan to melt off any fat contained in the meat itself. For a stir fry, the cook will add a touch of liquid oil such as olive oil to help the heat of the pan spread over the meat faster and evenly. The same is during your workout. It takes time for the body to heat up to melt off or use or require the stored carbs in your fats. A little bit of carbs eaten before a workout are processed faster, and during your workout are there to heat the body up to the sweat-melting temperature all over your body to evenly heat up the body and start accessing the stored fats in your body. That said, sometimes you also need a taste "Treat" to satisfy cravings. If you quit carbs cold turkey, you will have incredible cravings for that which you had constantly and suddenly quit. To satisfy and reduce the cravings, a small serving of fries once or twice a week will satisfy those cravings and allow you to go longer time periods without other things you suddenly quit eating or drinking. Use the fries to appease the cravings, and over time, you will lose the cravings for more concentrated sugars found in cookies, cakes, candy, and sodas. Good luck to you on getting a healthy and fit body!

• 10 months ago

fries are unhealthy but tasty

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.