Ive had three cases of mouth bacteria develop this year. What’s the cause?

I’ve had three different cases of mouth bacteria develop this year. Each time I’ve eaten at a restaurant. Different restaurants but ordered similar things. Salad with arugula and bottled tap water. I eat the salad and drink the pre-bottled tap water that the restaurants have placed on the table and almost... show more I’ve had three different cases of mouth bacteria develop this year. Each time I’ve eaten at a restaurant. Different restaurants but ordered similar things. Salad with arugula and bottled tap water. I eat the salad and drink the pre-bottled tap water that the restaurants have placed on the table and almost immediately I notice a little tingle. Within 24 hours my tongue is covered in a white bacterial film. I always brush my teeth and use mouthwash and the white film lasts for 2-3 days. Does anyone have an idea why bottled tap water and arugula may be doing this to me? Or could it be poorly cleaned tableware at restaurants? It almost makes me not want to eat out ever again. That’s the only time it happens.