Just switched from Windows 7 to ten. Does 10 suck or is it me.?

Windows has ALWAYS sucked and I'm and retired Computer Scientist. There was a time I thought ALL PCs sucked and Mainframes were the only real computers - but we all grow and learn. I have always used a MAC and it integrates very well with my iPhone and iPods (iTunes etc) and with my two grown sons using iPhones as well, keeping in touch is just a breeze. FaceTime wipes the floor with Skype or WhatsApp and if you share locations you can look as a map and see where you family are located. So Macs fo me. Failing that I would rather build my own system and use a version of UNIX rather than Windows. Maybe use a Visual windows if I wanted a special game - but gaming for me is always better on Consoles like PS 4 or PS 5 (or Xbox).

Yes I think windows 10 is horrible

A lot of settings are buried in the interface. There are ways around it. If you need to connect to a network, type ncpa.cpl and then you can configure the connection.

sysdm.cpl will bring up system properties where you can do things like change the computer name, join a domain etc.

Window+x will bring up a menu where you can do things like add users and manage devices.

In newer builds (currently 1903) Windows+. will being up the emojis

The your phone sucks, Its supposed to allow you to connect your phone to your PC, but it always disconnect.

Win 10 sucks

Source: I have it

I have been using 10 for a while now. The only struggle I remember was at the very beginning when I could not figure out where Microsoft hid all of the settings I knew how to easily get to in Windows 7. Once I figured it out, I thought it was a more convenient way to get to them once I understood you could right click on the windows button to get the rest of the settings. Other than that, the only other possible annoyance is that Windows 10 needs a Microsoft account if you want full access to everything and it is geared for advertisements, which can be good if you like seeing products you may be interested in.

• SBR32277

A local account doesn’t include the modern benefits of Windows 10, such as PC Syncing, the ability to download apps from the Windows Store and two-factor authentication. A local account also requires setting up a hint in case you forget your password.

It is faster than 7 but like all Microsoft OS it sucks

• keerok

Personally, I'm not a fan of 10. I'd revert to 7 instead.

• Dick

It's you!!! You'll take the time and have the patience to learn where all the controls and knobs are in a new car ... why not have some patience and learn how to use Win 10 effectively. Win 7 is dead this coming January and will be going the way that all the other dinosaurs did.

• Just Wondering0001

Hi Ralph, still love XP too, but Win7 compatibility mode worked great. Win10 is only useful as a multiple VM host
      since I started using linux.

No you just need to get use to it , far better than 7 look up win 10 key command short cuts they will help you a lot. Once you get used to 10 ask your self the question again and I ll bet you ll laugh..

It's better.  It's better for the corporations.  It's easier for them to deliver more advertising to you.  That's what "upgrades" are mostly about.  They tell you about all the new "features" but it is really all a smokescreen and is actually about doing what is beneficial for the corporations.