Rafael asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

why some people says a good looking are more attractive with a puppy than without him?

because puppies are more attractive than guys?

Good looking... a good looking what? Why do you worry about what other people say? Who cares what they say when you know the facts, it does not matter what they say.

People say centipedes bite, the ones I've handled didn't bite or dig in or any of the thing people say they do. Black Widows don't charge you, they are rather shy. Rip out their webs & they just redo them.

You can agree with what you put up there or disagree with it. I see the guy playing second fiddle to the dog.

Do they,,, nowt so queer as folk

• TK

What is "a good looking"?

• Hündin

that's your only problem with the syntax of this question?

• Helen

No, because guys who love animals are more attractive than guys who don't.

• Anna

Rafael I would date a hot guy with no dog. My boyfriend is hot and doesn't have a dog although he used to (he didn't own the dog his parents did). I would not date a dog owner as I don't like dogs. Cat owner yes as I love cats.