Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 10 months ago

Person won't ask vet about giving raisins to dogs.?

Update:

They even say that chocolate is good for dogs. Won't believe that there are things toxic to dogs. Dog even licks up loose bowels from cat who is taking antibiotic for bacteria infection. Says it won't hurt the dog. I just don't know about some people

Update 2:

Yahoo cut off part of the line. Supposed to be dogs, how can I get them to ask the vet. They have to take their cat in for bloodwork and I will ask the vet and see what the person's look is.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    I never knew raisins were bad for dogs, but I'm happy I never give them raisins either. 

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    The dog will soon be sick or die - some people have no brains.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

    And your question is..........?

    Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

    Lol! This person is teasing you, picking on you. Act like you are going to feed the dog a hand full of raisins & see how fast you are stopped. Turn the joke around on them & tell them you gave the dog a hand full of raisins & a hand full of dark chocolate last night. See how they respond. Don't let this person bully you.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    Thank you for sharing this.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Nathan
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

    Raisins, like grapes, are VERY BAD for dogs. Raisins after all are simply dried out grapes, so they retain the same chemicals that are toxic for dogs. Eating raisins can be fatal. They are just as – if not more – dangerous than chocolates, yet far less people are aware that dogs should not eat raisins.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    You forgot to ask any question!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • .
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    Maybe because most everyone already knows that raisins are highly toxic to dogs. Why waste money for an appointment when you can just Google it.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Thorn
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    it's best to avoid giving pets people food

    dogs can become diabetic quite easily

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

    Why is that????

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.