Is my son gay?

My son is 14 but he still hasn't had sex and he's a big fan of ru paul. I'm not homophobic at all, but if he's gay I don't want him living in my home, he can live that lifestyle somewhere else.

• reme_1

You say you are not homophobic at all but yet you are being a jackass by being willing to throw him out of his home. What I he going to do out on the streets? Become a sex worker/ A junkie?

You need to contact PFLAG.org- a wonderful support group made up of mostly parents of LGBT kids who reach out to other parents. Your mouth says you are ok but yet you are willing to hurt him. You are an *** hole- royale.

I wish I could take your son into my home and give him a safe place.

• Sky

Worthless chickenshit troll.

You're worried that your 14-year-old son hasn't had sex yet?  Why, on earth, would you want to encourage he do that at such a young age???

I think we have a troll on our hands.

Better rethink that ' I'm not homophobic at all' statement, bozo

I guess then you are pandering to the needs of men who like to abuse such children, as by rejecting him an forcing him out he will have no place to go other than to a predator. I guess you will be able to hold your head high knowing your are a supplier of fresh meat to such men.

You're the one who is gay.

• Dr. D

If your son is gay, then it isn't his fault. It's yours. 

He was born that way, and was never given any other option. Scientists believe that the causes of gayness include epigenetics, hormonal exposure in utero, and environmental factors during infancy. 

In fact there are computer programs that can look at a person's face and determine if they are gay. This supports the idea that sexual orientation is determined from birth. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07...

It6's NOT a lifestyle, it's a life.Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding more evidence for it, every day. Therefore, it is not a sin, which is an outmoded concept.

For someone who doesn't claim to be homophobic, you sure sound like a homophobe. Being a fan of RuPaul doesn't make one gay, there are better things to worry about than your 14 year old son not having sex and liking Ru

• Jim

Troll boy, you don't have a 14 year old son. In fact, you are 14 years old yourself.