Is my son gay?

My son is 14 but he still hasn't had sex and he's a big fan of ru paul. I'm not homophobic at all, but if he's gay I don't want him living in my home, he can live that lifestyle somewhere else.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You say you are not homophobic at all but yet you are being a jackass by being willing to throw him out of his home. What I he going to do out on the streets? Become a sex worker/ A junkie?

You need to contact PFLAG.org- a wonderful support group made up of mostly parents of LGBT kids who reach out to other parents. Your mouth says you are ok but yet you are willing to hurt him. You are an *** hole- royale.

I wish I could take your son into my home and give him a safe place.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Worthless chickenshit troll.

• 5 months ago

You're worried that your 14-year-old son hasn't had sex yet?  Why, on earth, would you want to encourage he do that at such a young age???

I think we have a troll on our hands.

• 5 months ago

Better rethink that ' I'm not homophobic at all' statement, bozo

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I guess then you are pandering to the needs of men who like to abuse such children, as by rejecting him an forcing him out he will have no place to go other than to a predator. I guess you will be able to hold your head high knowing your are a supplier of fresh meat to such men.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You're the one who is gay.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If your son is gay, then it isn't his fault. It's yours. 

He was born that way, and was never given any other option. Scientists believe that the causes of gayness include epigenetics, hormonal exposure in utero, and environmental factors during infancy. 

In fact there are computer programs that can look at a person's face and determine if they are gay. This supports the idea that sexual orientation is determined from birth. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07...

• 5 months ago

It6's NOT a lifestyle, it's a life.Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding more evidence for it, every day. Therefore, it is not a sin, which is an outmoded concept.

• 5 months ago

For someone who doesn't claim to be homophobic, you sure sound like a homophobe. Being a fan of RuPaul doesn't make one gay, there are better things to worry about than your 14 year old son not having sex and liking Ru

• Jim
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Troll boy, you don't have a 14 year old son. In fact, you are 14 years old yourself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.