Is it true if you have early sickness or alot of sickness most of the time its a girl...? And little if none with boys..?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

No. There is NO way to tell the gender of your baby until you see it on the scan. And even then it's not 100% guaranteed. Anything online telling you that one symptom means boy and another means girl, is just rubbish because it's not possible.

• 11 months ago

That's just an old wives tale

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

No.

My sister-in-law was sick almost everyday for her entire pregnancy and she had a boy.

I had absolutely NO morning sickness or nausea at any time of the day for my first baby and I had a girl.  For my second pregnancy, I had a little morning sickness for about two weeks - very mild - and had another girl.

Pregnancy symptoms DO NOT predict or indicate the gender of the baby.  Pregnancy symptoms are simply your body's reactions to  the hormone changes of being pregnant.

• 11 months ago

I vomited several times a day the entire pregnancy with my son

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tulip
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Absolutely 100% false

• 11 months ago

its not true. just an old wives tale. the amount of morning sickness you get is your body's reaction to the changes happening in your body due to you being pregnant, it has absolutely no correlation to your babys gender

• 11 months ago

Not at all. How you react to the hormone changes varies from pregnancy to pregnancy, regardless of the sex of your baby.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.