Is it true if you have early sickness or alot of sickness most of the time its a girl...? And little if none with boys..?

No. There is NO way to tell the gender of your baby until you see it on the scan. And even then it's not 100% guaranteed. Anything online telling you that one symptom means boy and another means girl, is just rubbish because it's not possible.

That's just an old wives tale

No.

My sister-in-law was sick almost everyday for her entire pregnancy and she had a boy.

I had absolutely NO morning sickness or nausea at any time of the day for my first baby and I had a girl.  For my second pregnancy, I had a little morning sickness for about two weeks - very mild - and had another girl.

Pregnancy symptoms DO NOT predict or indicate the gender of the baby.  Pregnancy symptoms are simply your body's reactions to  the hormone changes of being pregnant.

I vomited several times a day the entire pregnancy with my son

• Tulip

Absolutely 100% false

its not true. just an old wives tale. the amount of morning sickness you get is your body's reaction to the changes happening in your body due to you being pregnant, it has absolutely no correlation to your babys gender

Not at all. How you react to the hormone changes varies from pregnancy to pregnancy, regardless of the sex of your baby.