Shitsteak asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

My dog bit two of the mailman's fingers off and now he's pressing charges?

I have a 6 year old American Staffordshire Terrier. She often barks at our mailman. I always try to keep her inside the house until she tries to But yesterday, she somehow got out of our house. She broke loose from the gate and ran up to the mailman. I ran outside to stop her, but it was too late and I saw two fingers in her mouth.

Today, I heard the doorbell ring and I answered it. It was his lawyer, telling me he'll see me in court. What do I do?!!?

You should counter sue him. What your dog did was NOT okay, but it's his instincts, being bully breed trash.

• Ocimom
    1 week ago

Your dog was off the property when it broke out of the gate.  You had no control over your dog.  You will be responsible for ALL medical bills of the postman and likely your dog may be put down.

and you still have the dogs? people, this guy is FOS

lol so fake. im hoping anyway

Yeah , yeah. yeah.

Tell us another one do ...

.Blue that hasnt got a soddin clue !

Source(s): Come closer blue............... I dare ya
    • Thanuji2 months agoReport

Oooh I just wrote a discussion about their swellings.  

Quite the yarn.

You are simply in deep doo doo, best suggestion is get a lawyer.

I don't see you getting out of this one, and your dog now has a strike.

A lawyer came to your door?? Seriously?? His car must have broken down or he must have run out of postage stamps so couldn't write to you or he didn't have your telephone number or, or, or something else !!! Oh dear. Get yourself a lawyer pronto.

Maybe waste your time some other way, troll. The billy goats won't fall prey this time.

Take up another hobby. Trolls are just little black sugar ants, just a pest you have to deal with on Yahoo.

• JonZ

Why does this sound like a load of horse manure?