Gestational Diabetes?

Good morning, I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and I am 7 1/2 months. Currently keeping my glucose in check but a diabetes nutrition gave me a food guide that I should follow It contains 2 pages in which I find foods grouped under starch, fats, etc. For example for breakfast I am only to eat 1 starch, 1... show more Good morning,

I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and I am 7 1/2 months. Currently keeping my glucose in check but a diabetes nutrition gave me a food guide that I should follow

It contains 2 pages in which I find foods grouped under starch, fats, etc. For example for breakfast I am only to eat 1 starch, 1 fat and 2 proteins that I can chose from each column

I find it quite dificult because the majority of those foods
I do not consume. Therefore, I always end up having a piece of toast with peanut butter

Is there any website that I can find more food options? I have googled but it provides lists of low starches, high starches without an actual list for my condition.

Any help is well appreciated