Would you buy a purple car if it was 1000 dollars cheaper than a standard color car?
- 9 months agoFavourite answer
Only if it was a Plumb Crazy 1970 Plymouth Cuda.
- mccoybluesLv 79 months ago
If you re even considering the option then the answer is yes
- AlCaponeLv 79 months ago
Only if I were so financially strapped that $1000 was like a million dollars to most other people. Some people think $1000 is worth comitting murder over. So sad.
- JetDocLv 79 months ago
There are SOME cars that look really good in purple.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- AntonLv 69 months ago
For $1000 less I would even get pink
- Anonymous9 months ago
- As Mad As BirdsLv 79 months ago
It would depend on the type of car and overall style. A purple MINI would be awesome. A purple Toyota Corolla, no thanks.
- .Lv 79 months ago
I would it if it was used. But not new. I don't want to drive a purple car for 15 years.
- Kid MohawkLv 59 months ago
Sure, why not? I once owned a purple motorcycle.
- regeruggedLv 79 months ago
Yes. I would prefer purple over most other colors.