Ben asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 5 months ago

This Black man was rude to me on the phone so I called him a "William Pitt" is that funny?

I found it hilarious.

Hang on to your day job................unless this is it. In THAT case.........go find a job.

Or BRAD PITT..........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• martin

To be honest ,no cause you don't say father or son ,ya need to think .who is right or wrong ,cause that is political I am Irish ,even though my grand father won a medal for fighting for the british army he was a horse soldier taken from his home by the black an tans .I know it's a joke so it's not on you lol

• polly

Yes,calling someone an obnoxious person a King Henry the 3rd isn't without it's charm either

• Brian

I don't think that "hilarious" means what you think it does.

• In

Only you would find referring to someone as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1783-1801 and from 1804-1806 to be funny.