Why do young Black men think I will be a good wife?

I'm Black with a disability. They don't care if I'm 48 years old and don't care for sex anymore.  Just because they didn't grow up in a decent family home...  just because their moms are so mess up and their father isn't there for them. Why do they think that I am the perfect candidate to... show more I'm Black with a disability. They don't care if I'm 48 years old and don't care for sex anymore. 
Just because they didn't grow up in a decent family home...  just because their moms are so mess up and their father isn't there for them.

Why do they think that I am the perfect candidate to be a housewife and a stay at home mom...

They know that I am too old to have kids...  my vagina is dry up. I ain't doing sex anymore, KY jelly my azzs. They still bother me.

They are trying to turn my family members against me, so they can get me to go to them and start a family with them, such as adopting some children.

Just because I have a disability, doesn't mean I won't be like their mother. 

If they look around, especially white people, they too have a dysfunctional family.

These Blak men won't leave me alone. 

Instead of thinking that I can give them a Cosby kinda family that they have never had...  they need to look in the mirror and make a change... 
Think positive...  if the black women are too domineering...   they need to be passive...    And just be a good father and a husband.  If their women are fat, they just have to close their eyes while making love to them. 

Why can't black men just accept that I don't want to be with them? I don't want men at all. Men in general... I don't want men.