Should I double major? Or what should I do?

Hello, I am currently a Music Education major in my first semester of college. One thing that is currently terrifying me is the job market, there doesn’t seem to be a very high demand for music teachers here in Iowa. I am doing something to make me more competitive in the job market such as getting my coaching... show more Hello,
I am currently a Music Education major in my first semester of college. One thing that is currently terrifying me is the job market, there doesn’t seem to be a very high demand for music teachers here in Iowa. I am doing something to make me more competitive in the job market such as getting my coaching endorsement, considering getting my masters, etc. But I was wondering if it would be worth it to double major in another education subject such as history as something to fall back on. Or is that even possible? Thanks!