So I’m very behind on the mental level of where I’m supposed to be. I’m 16 and I act 25 sometimes and I act 7 sometimes how can I fix this?

Ask God for wisdom.

To turn studying into a game, follow this advice.

Studying will become fun for you - with no stress.

From the dollar store, get file cards... the kind made for a rolodex. They must be this kind, because you will need to shuffle them.

- When you're in class, pay attention and keep your textbook open to where the teacher is speaking. Put a check beside the paragraph that s/he is referring to.

- At home, read the paragraph beside the checkmark again and create a question from it. Put it in terms YOU can clearly understand.

- On the front of one of the rolodex cards write the question.

Put the answer on the back.

- Repeat until you have 20 or 30 cards for a chapter from your text book.

- PUT THE BOOK AWAY and test yourself.

- Ask yourself the questions. Make two piles - the “i know it” pile and the “I don’t know it” pile. You must know the answer immediately for it to go into the 'I know it' pile.

Shuffle. Repeat.

Keep doing this until all the cards are in the "I know it" pile.

DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Or word will get out and you won’t look like a genius.

Ask God for wisdom and start reading the book of Proverbs. The wisdom in it will keep you safe throughout your life.