Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

How'd you get so smart?

• A C

Years of making mistakes.  

Good on you for making me remember how dumb I am 😢😭

The longer I live the less I believe I am smart.

wine beer books

I went to a Spanish school in Barcelona https://expanish.com/school-buenos-aires/

By getting victimized too often

Call yourself an imbecile because that’s what smart people do

I'm a deep thinker with emotions stronger than most...

One of my few talents is analyzing things far above and beyond what most people do...

While they're watching mundane Tuesday-night reality shows I'm trying to figure out what went wrong in the day...

• Eric2 months agoReport

I'm not always as present as I should be if I'm not stimulated by the current discussion, don't beat yourself up over it.

• j153e

https://www.megagenius.com and

"The Day I Became an Autodidact" help.

• Eric2 months agoReport

That's the best day because then the world's problems just seem to melt away . The only way I've found that I can be happy is to find the answers to the problems that I am presented with.. it's the work ethic that is needed to persue suchgoals that I struggle withTurning it off is difficult at times

• Lita

You ask that as if implying I'm smart in the first place. I'm not dumb in most areas but I'm not sure that I would call myself smart either.

I went to a posh school, but that is totally not the reason why I am, arguably, smart.

The headmaster there gave all of the students a speech about how we must learn to think critically. Think for ourselves. Take in the information around us, assess it, think about it rationally, and be honest with ourselves in how we perceive it.

That's it. That is being smart in a nutshell. Smart people do that. Anyone can do that. You just have to understand that the truth isn't always what you would like it to be... and whatever you find, you should question it, and test it.