Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Best answer

Years of making mistakes.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Good on you for making me remember how dumb I am 😢😭

• 2 months ago

The longer I live the less I believe I am smart.

• 2 months ago

wine beer books

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I went to a Spanish school in Barcelona https://expanish.com/school-buenos-aires/

• 2 months ago

By getting victimized too often

• 2 months ago

Call yourself an imbecile because that’s what smart people do

• 2 months ago

I'm a deep thinker with emotions stronger than most...

One of my few talents is analyzing things far above and beyond what most people do...

While they're watching mundane Tuesday-night reality shows I'm trying to figure out what went wrong in the day...

• Eric2 months agoReport

I'm not always as present as I should be if I'm not stimulated by the current discussion, don't beat yourself up over it.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

https://www.megagenius.com and

"The Day I Became an Autodidact" help.

• Eric2 months agoReport

That's the best day because then the world's problems just seem to melt away . The only way I've found that I can be happy is to find the answers to the problems that I am presented with.. it's the work ethic that is needed to persue suchgoals that I struggle withTurning it off is difficult at times

• Lita
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You ask that as if implying I'm smart in the first place. I'm not dumb in most areas but I'm not sure that I would call myself smart either.

• 2 months ago

I went to a posh school, but that is totally not the reason why I am, arguably, smart.

The headmaster there gave all of the students a speech about how we must learn to think critically. Think for ourselves. Take in the information around us, assess it, think about it rationally, and be honest with ourselves in how we perceive it.

That's it. That is being smart in a nutshell. Smart people do that. Anyone can do that. You just have to understand that the truth isn't always what you would like it to be... and whatever you find, you should question it, and test it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.