Did I stunt my growth?

I’m 17.5, 5’11 and my father is 6’2, my mother is 5’7, sister is 5’9 and little brother 5’10 and he just turned 14. I ate like **** half the time during my puberty, junk and fast food, got bad sleep, and still ended up 5’11 or 6’0. And I was a late bloomer, and I heard that late bloomers most of the time taller... show more I’m 17.5, 5’11 and my father is 6’2, my mother is 5’7, sister is 5’9 and little brother 5’10 and he just turned 14. I ate like **** half the time during my puberty, junk and fast food, got bad sleep, and still ended up 5’11 or 6’0. And I was a late bloomer, and I heard that late bloomers most of the time taller than average. My moms side of the family is tall, which explains her height, and I just met that side like 3 weeks ago. Some of them and 6’4/6’5, and the women are 6’1. And my dad was 6’2, so I don’t have to explain that one. My brother eats like **** too lmao and slept just like me but im assuming he’s an early bloomer. Could I have been around 6’5 if I slept well and ate right? I read that however much taller your mother is than the average female, is how much taller you will be than your father. I grew like an inch in the past year.
4 answers 4