I really need your help to find out what’s going on with me. It rarely happens to me but sometimes in the morning or late at night when I?

Wake up or fall asleep I get this ringing in my ears. As I listen to it, it gets louder and louder and louder. It gets so loud that I can’t move. In my brain I try to jump out of bed but I’m stuck. Sometimes I see a dark shadow but I’m too focused on getting up. No matter how hard I try to fight it, I can’t get up.... show more Wake up or fall asleep I get this ringing in my ears. As I listen to it, it gets louder and louder and louder. It gets so loud that I can’t move. In my brain I try to jump out of bed but I’m stuck. Sometimes I see a dark shadow but I’m too focused on getting up. No matter how hard I try to fight it, I can’t get up. What’s going on?