Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 11 months ago

Is it important to always take your medication?

Sometimes I have the option to not take my medication because sometimes I have breakfast or dinner alone and I can throw it away and prevent the side effects but I think it's important to always take my medication.

sounds like you answered your own question

Yes it is important

of course it's important.

• -

"Sometimes I have the option to not take my medication." Take your medication as prescribed.

Not at all. If you don't take or don't take it according to prescription you can die. But that would be your decision.

Peace.

Your medication needs to stay in your system all the time to be effective. Take it AS PRESCRIBED!

• Murzy

always take your meds as prescribed

• Kaz

Yes, it's very important to take any meds that were prescribed by your doctor. If they are causing side effects or any other problems, you should speak to your doctor - to work out a safer dosage - or discuss a replacement medication that might work better for you.

Yes it’s very important to always take your medicine!

Yes. Always take it.