Buffet/ meal ideas, special dietary requirement included... cooking for my family next week (please help!!!!)?

So my grandparents are coming up from Wiltshire next week and after a couple of glasses of wine I offered to entertain at mine and do food. I like entertaining but always over think: My house if reasonably sized but I don’t think a sit down meal is an option, so think buffet style is the best option but don’t want... show more So my grandparents are coming up from Wiltshire next week and after a couple of glasses of wine I offered to entertain at mine and do food. I like entertaining but always over think:
My house if reasonably sized but I don’t think a sit down meal is an option, so think buffet style is the best option but don’t want to leave people hungry, I don’t want anything fancy, just simple budget friendly and tasty.
There will probably be about 10-16 of us with an age range of 1 month-70 years.
Oh and just to make things awkward my mum and 4 year old sister can’t eat dairy or soya and my aunt is vegetarian!!