Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 11 months ago

Do you or do you not consider yourself worthy of eternal life?

155 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favourite answer

No one is worthy. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. But Christ died for our sins and rise from the grave freeing us from the penalty of sin and giving us hope for eternal life.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I don't think anyone is worthy, including myself. In fact, eternal life would surely be a curse. Can you imagine not being able to die? There are plenty of cautionary tales, even in the original Twilight Zone, about people living forever. It's not the blessing one might think.

Instead, as Marcus Aurelius wrote, accept a natural death as a simple process of nature, the dissolution of the elements by which you were made in the first place, which themselves were from the dissolution of other matter. Accept this cycle and do not fear death.

• 11 months ago

it depends who else is included in the package

• 11 months ago

Reality, God, naturally keeps a balance of consciousness and unconsciousness, to keep consciousness, because one is creating the other. So there's only a certain amount of souls who are on the path or on the inner planes to know God and have eternal life and stop the useless reincarnations. To get to a Master to help them, there are always seekers in India lining up to be one of the 7,000 souls that get on the path, and try to make themselves worthy by doing all sorts of feats to attract the help of their master. The master is always with us, but only assists us when we become sincere enough and passionate enough to surpass everyone else.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • anand
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

No. The wrinkles on my face convince me that it is time to change my old body with a young, new one.

• 11 months ago

eternal life please

• 11 months ago

What will eternal life consist of? It’s hard to answer that question without knowing what it will consist of. Will it be full of happiness and joy? Misery and desperation? A combination? Those would be some things I would like to know before answering

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

No one is worthy. It’s only because of Gods grace that any of us will make it to heaven.

• 11 months ago

yeah get eternal life and suffer from autism eternally

that's a big fat nope.

unless you cure me of my autism in heaven then that's a different story.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

No but I got a pretty good lawyer who will take any punishment I deserve so I can get it and his father is the judge

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.