Noisy neighbours making me so anxious is it intentional?

Hi I’m 17 and i have mild autism so i tend to be more noise sensitive and i suffer with bad anxiety. Anyways i stay at my nans all the time and there’s a family that lives next door, a woman with 3 kids one is a boy that’s older like my age and the other 2 girls like 11 and 7. I swear I’m not exaggerating cause... show more Hi I’m 17 and i have mild autism so i tend to be more noise sensitive and i suffer with bad anxiety. Anyways i stay at my nans all the time and there’s a family that lives next door, a woman with 3 kids one is a boy that’s older like my age and the other 2 girls like 11 and 7. I swear I’m not exaggerating cause even my nan hears it too but mostly every morning at 7am i hear loud bangs, thump noises and it wakes me up especially weekends. It sounds like a force. It gives me immense anxiety, especially the boy he’s really noisy, he stomps around a lot and is really heavy. The reason im asking for advice here is cause at our previous home we had bad experience with a noisy neighbour that was mental so that’s why i had to go to my nans temporary until my mum and i find another place it really affected my mental health and even though their not as bad as them they can still be loud. I feel tormented like i go to my nans and her neighbours are also noisy as well makes me feel depressed. I don’t think her neighbours are nice people saying that though so yeah, im getting bad anxiety again any advice on how to cope with this situation?
4 answers 4