Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 5 months ago

How long will it take Spurs to emerge from the shadow of Arsenal?

Arsenal have won the league at Spurs ground more times than Spurs themselves. And it looks like they're not winning the league or CL yet again this season, will things still be this way for the next 50 years??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Zapata
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Spurs left **** in their wake years ago. Looking forward to an early St.**** day this seasonQ

• 5 months ago

Not long...Arsenal have been on a downward spiral for some years.

• August
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I think the Spurs manager is now under pressure to get results and VAR isn't helping.If he doesn't win some silverware this season,his days could be numbered and he may walk to Man Utd. How can anyone predict the next 50 years at any club.Levy and Kane will be long gone and so will the rest of us

• 5 months ago

Arsenal, Spurs, United they're all equally terrible, all of them need to try and emerge from the shadow of Leicester right now and stop living in the past, right now Leicester have a better midfield then all of them. It's also funny I called Eriksen overrated months ago and now all the media are jumping on my bandwagon, they should just hire me to tell them what to say and what's gonna happen, lol.

• ...Show all comments
    • pmsl who is allowing all of this to happen !? MUFC made the Premier League THEIR OWN for a good fecking two decades almost..

i guess poetic justice they fell from their perch THAT HARD : ))

either way, it was great while it lasted.

now they're cr4p we're amazing haha

XD

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Lol, Tottenham forever shadow

• Zapata
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Who are arssnall?

• 5 months ago

When they at least win the fa cup

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It's amazing really the last three years have been arsenals worst since the early years of the premier league and this is the best spurs have been in the premier league and they've still not even won anything. I would fancy arsenal to win something again before spurs do. Emery has a good record of winning trophies

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.