I can't reach my dreams. I have to make hard decisions. Can you help me?

let me first explain my situation. I live in Iran. I always dreamed of becoming an astronomer. When I was a kid, I was constantly immersed in the sky. As a child, I read a lot about stars, planets, galaxies, nebulae, etc. In the Iranian education system, when we reach high school, we have to choose our field of... show more let me first explain my situation. I live in Iran. I always dreamed of becoming an astronomer. When I was a kid, I was constantly immersed in the sky. As a child, I read a lot about stars, planets, galaxies, nebulae, etc. In the Iranian education system, when we reach high school, we have to choose our field of study. We can study in three Natural, Mathematical, or Humanities Sciences, each leading to academic degrees in the same field. At the end of high school, we have to take the university entrance exam. The test, called the "Konkour", is attended by about 700,000 people each year. When I wanted to choose my field, I chose Natural sciences b
ecause of my parents' compulsion and working conditions. when you choose a field, it's hard to change it, especially if you are a senior; Because you have to study the books of the other field too. So I chose a field that I don't like and I know I won't succeed in it. I Should've chose mathematical sciences. I Should've followed my dream. but it's too late right now. I have "konkour" in july And if I wanted to succeed in it (at least in my field) i should have started studying earlier. There is still a way for me. I can wait a year for the next "konkur" and study the books of the other field (by other field I mean mathematical sciences). but I'm still uncertain about it (because of the conditions I've told before). So I'm confused and disappointed.

PS1: In my field you'd better become a doctor or a dentist.
PS2: Sorry about grammar.