Is it gaslighting if a certain someone told you to move on as it's been years after you have problems with him or her in the past?

Especially if this is in a casenof romantic relationship. The person tried to tell everyone we're close with on social media about how our relationship did not work as she played the victim. Problem is, many of our mutual feiends supported her without knowing my side of story. She is the type of person who... show more Especially if this is in a casenof romantic relationship.

The person tried to tell everyone we're close with on social media about how our relationship did not work as she played the victim. Problem is, many of our mutual feiends supported her without knowing my side of story. She is the type of person who asked my why I did not congratulate her in her graduation day or even comforted her when her grandma passed away as if they are a requirement. But she did not even do the same thing to me. She even wanted me to move to a different state from where she lives but she did not even meet my family, friends, know my job position, etc.
Update: She also surprisingly went into my house p*ssed off to invite me to our "high school reunion" at the nearest mall before these. When I arrived there, she was with her cousins instead of our schoolmates where she lashed out against me and told me her grievances like about her graduation day and her... show more She also surprisingly went into my house p*ssed off to invite me to our "high school reunion" at the nearest mall before these. When I arrived there, she was with her cousins instead of our schoolmates where she lashed out against me and told me her grievances like about her graduation day and her grandmother's death while her cousins were listening.
Update 2: chris n: sorry, that should be 5 stars on your answer