How do you guys stop yourself from eating fast food?

im not a guy but i never really eat it. i wouldnt mind an in and out burger though. its just discipline. and knowing how bad it is for your heart. if you are going to, try cutting down on portion sizes.

• chorle

I don't but you could move out of town so you have to drive a half an hour to get to the nearest fast food place. We I was first married we did go for so long without buying fast food that I had to purchase condiments

I'm usually too shy to use a drive-thru... don't want to be seen there and have the stigmas immediately draped upon me by passersby.

That doesn't mean I don't manage to eat unhealthy.

• SW-6

I agree with Candy coated - pick one or two saturdays in a month to allow yourself this cheat. Better yet, cook it yourself at home. I go out and get what I need for any given saturday- rolls, lettuce and tomato, chicken, I cook it myself, and it is cheaper, bigger servings, and 8 x as good as the burgers and fries you would get at McDonalds, a Fried Chicken cole slaw mashed potato you would get at KFC. I can only do curry chicken wings and a kind of noodle low mein in chineese food so far though! :)

Source(s): I make a MEAN meatball hoagie!!! :p

taste it once, you'll find out---

• anand

By going slow on it.

I simply don't crave it, also every fastfood establishment is out of the way for me. 

• Moya

Think about calories and how much fat is in the fast food. And the cost its expensive

I cook.everyday .

Stupid employees, dry bathroom sinks, long waits.

I don't not eat it, but I limit myself to twice a month and cook the rest of the time.

Moderation is key, not complete deprivation.