What does it mean that my friend kissed my neck?

We were both very drunk and I kissed her. She kissed me back and then kissed my neck. She is straight (I think?) and I am bisexual. I know I shouldn’t have kissed her because it might negatively affect our friendship, but I’m super attracted to her and the booze got me feeling strangely bold. I just keep wondering why she kissed and sucked on my neck. Do you think it means anything or should I not look into it?

• reme_1

You were under the influence. Don't read too much into this.

Talk to her when you are not drinking and find out where her head is at.

She's a vampire in training

Alcohol makes people do stuff that they probably wouldn't do while they're sober. Both of y'all were drunk, so it probably didn't mean anything. But then again, you could always ask her about it

I think she drunk "likes you" ask her about the situation.. I've experienced the neck kiss from a long time friend but without the sucking part, thank God! Seeing as though you are interested, talk to her about it and see where it goes from there. Good luck!!!!

Are you aware that the reason the homosexuals took up slanging themselves as "gay" is because the homosexuals keep Killing themselves more often than any other group or type of people over this whole planet, and do not want us to remember this abut them? 

Is being not able to ever feel any LOVE! Only able to feel LUST for just your own wants with it all!  Have you been felling  like killing yourself?

Pray to GOD for real LOVE!  Yet you would have to Beleive and Obey GOD!

Get over it. You were both inebriated so most likely she will forget it too. But when shen is "straight", ask her if she remembers the incident. Calmly.