When was the last time you waited till dawn for she / him to come home?

• Hannah

I haven't had to wait til dawn with my current boyfriend. We live together and he works mornings and goes to bed early. If waiting til dawn for him to wake up while I stay up all night counts, then I do it everyday. (If I stay up until 5am lol)

• Aake

Not that long ago.

I like to sleep, but if my husband is working way past his usual, I tend to get kind of restless, and just wait for him. I think the last time would have about a week ago.

I also waited for the boyfriend not that long ago, too. He's just a bit of a wild creature, and trails off for a while on nights off. I like to be around to help guide any drunken stairs climbing.

Oh, the things we do for love.

• Aake

I do! We live together, off and on, the boyfriend is awful flighty, so he comes and goes here and there. :p But we're like, a proper trio, so its not like..no one moved their side hoe in, you know? It's pretty alright, when we're all together.

many, many times...Both my sons were rascals as teenagers......

Glad they turned out so well............

I waited until like 5AM for a visit but never for him to come home when I lived with him