Do you think I should wait to see what happens or tell people I know about this situation?

About two weeks ago, a man came in to the store I work at to pick up an item I had ordered for him. He wasn't sure if I was the one who helped him but I said I did. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he was staring at me when I went to get his item from the back. He then asked what the plastic pieces... show more About two weeks ago, a man came in to the store I work at to pick up an item I had ordered for him. He wasn't sure if I was the one who helped him but I said I did. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he was staring at me when I went to get his item from the back. He then asked what the plastic pieces were in the box and I asked him if he would like to keep them. He wanted to come back in to buy something else from our store and he asked me when I'd be at the store next. I told him the next day I would be working. He stared really long at me, shook my hand, and said bye. The next day comes and he comes to the entrance of the store and thanked my boss for helping him out just hours earlier that day.

Two days pass and a guy calls me right when my boss leaves. He asks me all these weird questions are you the girl with darker short hair? No hair on arms? Do.you wear athletic shoes? What kind of socks, long, short? It was just getting really weird. He was talking in a rushed monotone voice. Then the weirdest part happened. He asked me if he could those plastic pieces back which leads me to believe that the caller was the guy who I helped. I hung up.

For days now at work, I have been getting weird calls where I'll answer or my coworker will and no one speaks on the other end. Sure enough, I was going to walk out of the stock room today and I saw him in our store. I stopped and stayed in the stock room and he ended up leaving after about 3-4 minutes.

What should I do?