Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 11 months ago

What do guys think when staring at a girls boobs ?

My friends brother kept staring at my boobs and when my friend left her room he walked in for about 3 secs just to stare at them, but what does go through a guys head when they stare at boobs??

You might not want to know. Probably something of awe and sexual excitement. But this does not help you to having a good relationship.

• sian

I assume something very rude. I've got to the point of TELLING THEM if they're looking. Either that or if we're standing up or in a club I stare at their crotch.

I admire them for their beauty briefly, I am old enough to not stare at boobs that aren't my wife's. As a younger man, I used to always imagine how I would play with them if given the chance.

'I must be worth it!'

• Petter

Well probably something like.... "OH MY FREAKING HOLY GOD! THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFULLEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN, I JUST GOTTA PUT MY HANDS ON THEM, PUT MY LIPS AGAINST THEM, THEY LOOK SO SOFT, WONDERFUL AND GORGEOUS!!!!"