Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Is President Trump officially less racist than Prime Minister Trudeau now?

• Mark

The brown face apology tour by Trudeau is got to be the most hideous thing yet by a member of the Liberal world. He is completely wrong about being shamed for something he did in college/high school as a joke for fun.

He can't be racist. There are way too many Blacks in US prison.

I really wish one of these people would look their accusers in the eyes and tell them "It was a costume party and I was in costume. It wasn't racism and it wasn't cultural appropriation. It was a costume. Get a life." .

After all, if it is racism and cultural appropriation to go to a costume party dressed as Aladdin then it is racism and cultural appropriation for Africans to wear shoes.

• sam

Who?.................

• Snoopy

Racism doesn't even exist in the way you mean it. Racism just means someone thinks there's more than our race for us but there's only one human race.

It is bizarre that the son of the former Prime Minister did not understand it was inappropriate and offensive to dress up in black face....and did so at least three times.

Not since Al Jolson and Minstrel Shows has that been acceptable.

Could Justin Trudeau be a racist dirtbag who decided to say all the right things when he became a politician.

I’m in my early sixties and this would be a career ending move for anyone after about 1971.

Half the people I work with are black.

If there was a photo of me in black face shown at work I would lose my job.

• W.T. Door

If it is racism and cultural appropriation to go to a costume party dressed as Aladdin then it is racism and cultural appropriation for Africans to wear shoes.

Not according to U.S. Democrats/Liberals.

White Democrats/Liberals in the U.S. and around the world was just "funning" when THEY did Brown or Black Face, EH?????

• Sandy

yes, and a lot less STUPID! Canadians need to stop voting people in based on their lineage and vote an adult in charge.

Who cares about racism? Whites aren't racist enough and let blacks, Hispanics, and South Asian Indians take advantage of us.

I think Oompa Loompas and Orangutans might have a thing to say about that

• Thomas CNSRV

What about the Hershey Special Dark bar(M,M,M Delicious)
      and a black panther?
      gfy.
      You wanna' play race card 2019?
      Didn't think so!