What is your favorite superstition, Hinduism, Spiritualism, Christianity, Islam, other?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not a superstitious person.. I'm an atheist

• 5 months ago

Christianity is no superstition, Einstein. Prove that it is, and your question might even become intelligent. Try not to beg the question.

• 5 months ago

Evolutionism .

• Misty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

None of them, they are all dangerous.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Peter
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Atheism.

---------------

• Doug
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

The truth is that Jesus Christ is the only Savior:) Religion involves man trying to reach God or a better afterlife by doing good works. Religion cannot save you; only Jesus saves.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don t have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

http://www.northlandchurch.com/heaven

• 5 months ago

I like the one about not walking under ladders.

Lv 6
    5 months ago

Hinduism makes more sense than all combined.

Attachment image
  • 5 months ago

If i had to pick a superstition, it would be the 3% people of the world who does not believe there is a God, and call themselves Atheists. lol

A 2004 survey by the CIA in the World Factbook estimates about 12.5% of the world's population are non-religious, and about 2.4% are atheists. A 2005 poll by AP/Ipsos surveyed ten countries.

Demographics of atheism - Wikipedia

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Hinduism for me...the Krishna temples are always filled with music, dancing, and good food.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.