What is your favorite superstition, Hinduism, Spiritualism, Christianity, Islam, other?

Favorite Answer

I'm not a superstitious person.. I'm an atheist

Christianity is no superstition, Einstein. Prove that it is, and your question might even become intelligent. Try not to beg the question.

Evolutionism .

• Misty

None of them, they are all dangerous.

• Peter

Atheism.

---------------

• Doug

The truth is that Jesus Christ is the only Savior:) Religion involves man trying to reach God or a better afterlife by doing good works. Religion cannot save you; only Jesus saves.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don t have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug

http://www.northlandchurch.com/heaven

I like the one about not walking under ladders.

• .

Hinduism makes more sense than all combined.

If i had to pick a superstition, it would be the 3% people of the world who does not believe there is a God, and call themselves Atheists. lol

A 2004 survey by the CIA in the World Factbook estimates about 12.5% of the world's population are non-religious, and about 2.4% are atheists. A 2005 poll by AP/Ipsos surveyed ten countries.

Demographics of atheism - Wikipedia

Hinduism for me...the Krishna temples are always filled with music, dancing, and good food.