promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

i felt trans but now i dont?

since the 7th i felt trans but now i dont....... i dont know why..... im sad now...... idk whats happening....... i feel lost and depressed........ idk who i even am...... :(

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

No teen knows who they are. This is 100% normal. Everyone who thinks they do is just too immature to know any better.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Call the gay center and ask for the trans support group. Hopefully someone at the gay center and trans support group will be able to help you figure out who you are.

• 9 months ago

Not unusual. Take your time figuring out who you are, and be you. If you are seriously depressed for ANY reason, you should seek a therapist's help. If you feel suicidal about it, any emergency room would be a good place to go too.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Don't worry about it. Just do what feels comfortable. Wear what you want, do what you want, use whatever pronouns you want. If they change that's perfectly fine too. You can test certain things, like pronouns, to see what feels right. Eventually you will figure it out and you can go from there.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Too late, once you transgenderize you're transgenderized for life.

• "since the 7th i felt trans but now i dont....... i dont know why..... im sad now...... idk whats happening....... i feel lost and depressed........ idk who i even am...... :( "

It's okay. Go ack and see your gender therapist, they can help you sort it all out. If you don't have one a list of some can be found here:

http://www.DrBecky.com/therapists.html

Whether you are trans or not doesn't matter. What does matter is you find an identity that feels right for you. Your path is just that, yours. With the help of the therapist you will explore that path to find your identity.

• 9 months ago

Have you considered that you might fit the criteria for BPD?

• 9 months ago

Well I guess you were young and naive. This is why children shouldn't medically transition.

• ...Show all comments
    • Elizabeth
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

As good a reason as that would be, there are much better reason why children actually do not medically transition. In fact the first step, puberty blockers, are administered shortly after puberty begins exactly for this reason.

• 9 months ago

Perhaps you should get off Tumblr and interact with the real world. Only people I've ever heard obsess over gender identity are those who spend all day on Tumblr and swallow up everything they see. Find someone you can trust to talk about this and they'll more than likely tell you the same thing I did.

• Molly
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

It's normal to fluctuate in your gender identity. Try to find someone you can trust to talk to about this.

• nineteenthly
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

I really don't think it's common to do so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.