Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

How do I complain to yahoo that When trying to answer a Q on the new format, I can't see the question I need for reference?

10 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can post a suggestion or reply to an existing one, on the Answers suggestion/feedback board here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/211240 Before you post, see if anyone else has posted the same suggestion and if they have, simply add your comment to their post. Otherwise, create a new thread and that's where the Yahoo Answers powers-that-be go to see what the users want with regards to changes or fixes on the site.

• Betty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't waste your time trying to contact them...they never reply unlike the old days..

• RR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Try using a different browser. I have the same problem if I use Opera. If I use Firefox, it works OK.

• RR
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Update: Firefox now doesn't work but Opera does!

• 2 months ago

I would forget about complaining.They do nothing and you'll be lucky to even get an answer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I Doubt they will do anything but you can try Sending them a Email Message

here is there email address

customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com

• 2 months ago

Why can't you see it? I'm having no difficulty.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Sorry, Dragos; I found the same problem while I was using a different computer over the weekend. Now I'm back at my own computer it's fine again. Weird.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

go to the suggestion-board. put your cursor on the purple cogwheel in the right upper corner and click "feedback".

Please read the existing suggestions and vote for them rather than creating new copies of them

• Stan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I've just read your question, I've scrolled down to where I leave my answer, I already have your question in my head and I know how to answer it. Now if your question right now isn't in front of me, I would scroll back up and check it.

Complaining is not an option anymore, forget it bro.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can e-mail Yahoo Customer Service: yahoo@hotmail.com

• 2 months ago

Look above The category list. Left click or tap the "Leave feedback" tab. You are going to have to log in again. If you need to reset your password, GOOD LUCK. 

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

oh nice.........now deleting my answer......with false reporting. way to go.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.