Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

What do men think of this statement? (mainly white men and dads)?

Before I get called a racist I am a white female. I realize that if I ever want to attract a white man that I will need to get breast reduction surgery. White men love to marry flat chested women and I need to go from a DDD to an A cup. I also need to find a way to stay at a size 2 even if I have to starve myself. Jesus would approve of me trying to be a size 2. I hope that if I ever get pregnant that I can still wear a size 5 dress (men hate it is their girl is 36 weeks pregnant and isn't that thin) I hope to not get pregnant unless I can be thin and pregnant. Also if you are a Christian please pray that I will become a size 3 even if I get anorexic

• David

This has got to be a troll. There is no other explanation. Speaking for white men, they basically break down into three groups.

1) *** Men. These are the minority. They prefer a woman's butt and legs, as her most attractive sexual feature. But that's only about 25% of the white male population. Among those, SOME of them prefer women with small breasts, also.

2) Breast men. These are the majority. They prefer a woman's boobs as her most attractive sexual feature. In particular, most of these guys are looking for LARGE first, and well-shaped, second. If you're a woman with large breasts, way more than 50% of the white male population is looking for YOU...to date, to marry, whatever...

3) The third set would be the subset of type 1, these are the guys who want to marry a woman with a nice *** and very tiny breasts. But they are so rare, that they are kind of hard to find. You are looking at less than 1% of the white male population. So it's really only two groups, see.

Girls who are smallish up top often feel very insecure as they tend to get IGNORED by most men, and white men in particular.

Any woman who is really DDD will have more male attention from white men in particular than she can handle. She won't be looking to reduce her breast size to attract a man. If anything, she will want a breast reduction because she's already getting too much attention from the opposite sex.

That's why I call troll. Either what you write is untrue, or there is something else about you that makes you unattractive to white males. Because white males for the most part are definitely not looking for small boobs. And definitely not to marry them...

Sounds crazy to me. I think better to accept yourself as you are rather than longing for something you are not.

I married "white" at 12 E cup so your reasoning is false. Man - white or another race - have their own preferences- big, small, tall, short, curvy or flat, chatty or quiet, "pure" or experienced. To do something to please what might be a small slice of them is ridiculous.

Trolls don't get bfs or gfs, trolls live in their sordid rooms in the sordid Mothers basement, and everyone ignores them.... lets continue the trend

I disagree i like big breasts over smaller breast; however, the best facet on a woman physically is her face, people will date a pretty face over whatever her body looks like

• choko_canyon

Don't feed the troll. 

My brother is the complete opposite of that statement...his wife is full figured and large breasted but then again, he is 6'5'' and very muscular. He has said that even average sized women, while attractive, make him feel uncomfortable to be with. I will say that I fit mostly your description and know there are many men that like petite women.