Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

Muslims/Christians say "atheism is an evil lie". Muslims/Christians say "homosexuality is bad & wrong". Muslims/Christians say "Hell exists"?

Why are Christians and Muslims locked together, arm in arm, brothers as one on these 3 things?

Christians, does your close "oneness" with Islam on these 3 things fill you with pride?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you pointed out how similar these 2 evil religions are.

• 3 months ago

Because not even Islam can get everything wrong, silly.

No, it doesn't. Like I said, they have to get some things right.

• JASON
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

My enemies enemy is my friend.

• 3 months ago

Atheists say " whatever they hear Dawkins say'

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Oqododsospspspdppff

• 3 months ago

The Quran is a cheap knock-off of the Christian Bible, that's why.

• Dave D
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Generalize much? It is bad enough when so many fools attempt to place 2.3 billion Christians in one basket,. but you want to throw in another 1.7 billion Muslims.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Judaism is 1600 years older than Christianity. So if someone has the right to brag, it's Jews not Christians. Have a good day.

• 3 months ago

Christianity is 600 years older than Islam. So if someone has the right to brag, it's Christians not Muslims. Have a good day.

• 3 months ago

You do error not knowing or understanding most religions of the world. How about asking : Muslims/Christians/Hinduism/ Mormonism/Jehovah Witnesses/ Buddhists/ Catholics / And any other religion who believe in a God, versus the loner Atheists who don't

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.