Regarding 4 day work weeks (10 hour shifts)- when in the process of getting the job should I bring up "is over time necessary?"?

I worked a few full time jobs on a 5 day work week jobs, and often the company requires me to come in an extra day on Saturday in addition to having me say an extra 1-2 hours on regular days. It was pretty tiring for me, but what I did learn was that I wouldn't mind working 10 hour shifts, if I get a 3 day... show more I worked a few full time jobs on a 5 day work week jobs, and often the company requires me to come in an extra day on Saturday in addition to having me say an extra 1-2 hours on regular days.

It was pretty tiring for me, but what I did learn was that I wouldn't mind working 10 hour shifts, if I get a 3 day weekend.

I seen a couple of listed jobs who put in big bold letters "Have a 3 day weekend, every week with our 4 day work week." I am just afraid that what might seem like a dream schedule turns to something else as they ask me to work overtime into 12 hours, and make me come in a 5th day.

So say during the interview process, How would I bring up the fact that I would not want to work overtime at all, and stay good to their advertisement.

(At my last job, they ask me why i would not want to come in on the 6th day for overtime, I said that I want to relax and spend time with family, and it seem to not be a good enough excuse for them, so they constantly hit me up, and complain at work for me to go in and not be lazy)